Friday, August 12, 2011

Some projects...

We are still waiting for the new garage door to be installed, and it gives me time to keep sorting thru box after box after box in the garage.  I am finding treasures I'd ALMOST forgotten...well, at least I'd forgotten where I'd stored them! 
I am taking tomorrow as a Play-Day with a DGF (Dear Girl Friend) and playing at the Seattle Gift Show!  We're bound to find SOOOOOOOO many new treasures and make new business contacts.
I thought I would make myself feel a little bit more productive by sharing some of my past projects with you all.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions...

Hubster owns a Traeger Grill/Smoker.  He works with 3 other men and one woman who all have Traegers.  Every Summer, these Grilling buddies get together and bring their choice of Smoked or Grilled Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, etc.  This Summer get-together is called the "Throw Down".  Every October, this same group of guys goes Salmon Fishing, and came up with nick-names for each participant.  


I used each person's fishing "code name" as well as the Throw Down and came up with these shirts...

And on the back of Hubster's shirt...their main logo
 (artwork by Frank Kacmarsky)

This was a baby basket I made...I put onesies and a jumbo receiving blanket inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment