Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Sunday!

I want to tell you that I had a GREAT afternoon, with a DGF (you KNOW that means Darling Girl Friend, right?) and her DSD (Darling Step Daughter) and made two more DFs!!  We had such fun playing with our Cricut Expressions and learning about each other and our machines.  I came away from this wonderful laughter-filled afternoon feeling that there is just NOT enough time in a day for crafting, but I always feel that way...tee hee hee.

Tomorrow's agenda:  Several trips to The Laundry Room (that's NOT a fun lounge or Scrapbook store...it is the room off the kitchen where clothes are washed and dried).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! It would make me smile every time I entered the Laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Connie for your comment! I actually need to place it on my wall as well. Barbara is always up to something fun!

    ReplyDelete