Monday, August 15, 2011

Last of the Shopping Spree

THIS, I think, is my FAVORITE find of the entire shopping spree.  It is a wheeled bag that holds my Cricut Expression!  It has two zippered pockets on the outside, a zippered pocket on the inside, as well as two pockets that run the length of the inside.  DID I MENTION IT HAS WHEELS?!  No more LUGGING my E around!  I can put my E in there, paper, mats, toolkit, tape gun, glue...you name it!
 
(Mine is the leopard-print bag)

OMG...do you LOVE the cherry-print bag as much as I do? 
(Might have to get this as a second treat for me!)


Who doesn't love Fleur's?!
Ready to go!

Which one do YOU want?  (I want one of each!!)

And lastly, are these GREAT 100% cotton, hotel-quality towels. 
See the waffle-weave rib at the edge?  I'm thinking these are SCREAMING for machine embroidery, or even a ribbon or gathered fabric at the ends...
Bath towels measure 26 x 50, hand towels measure 18 x 27, with the "band" measuring just over 2.25".



No comments:

Post a Comment