Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shopping Bags


 
As I mentioned in Saturday's post, here are the shopping bags and backpacks that I purchased from the Gift Show.  The shopping bags come in SO many colors and prints, but these are the ones that I purchased.

Shopping Totes all have a zipper on the front; some have a zipper on the back as well.  They also all have a little zippered coin-purse or key pouch tied to the inside, and at least one zippered pocked on the inside!  (I LOVE the red and white polkadot bag - look at the white accent strip and the red bow! ~ Tooooooo cute!!)  These measure 15" tall, 12" wide, and 4.5" deep.  They all have two mesh pockets on the oustide and generous-length handles.  I am going to embellish some with vinyl and sell at bazaars this year, and give as Christmas gifts!!
 


These drawstring backpacks are SO cute, and make a GREAT gift or base for embellishing for bazaars!

 
Look at this ADORABLE hip-sling!  SO many choices in colors/prints, but this is the one that I got Saturday.  I will get more of these and put some vinyl on these for bazaars and/or gifts.  These are big enough to hold two waterbottles, keys, wallet, book, IPad; you name it...I'm SURE it will fit!

Lastly, a little bit of BLING for ME!  These were a MUST-have for me!  They're called "Slap Watch" or "Snap Watch", and I'd never seen them before.  WHAT fun!  I LOVE the large clock - SO easy to see.  And I HAD to get the ones with Bling, but they've got plain ones, too.  I'll DEFINITELY be getting more of these, and the smaller version.  (This one is about 1.5" wide at the bad, and the smaller ones are about .75" or 1", with smaller watches inside.  I MUST remember to get the green, hot pink, soft pink, black, more white ones, purple, yellow and I think there was a light blue.  Sooooooo FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment