Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shopper's MECCA!

Well, I said it ALLLLL day long:  "What a GREAT experience!".  If you EVER have occasion to attend a Gift Show, DO IT ~ you will NOT regret it!  I had SUCH a fun day, made some GREAT contacts, made some new friends, and shopped, shopped and shopped.  We saw so much, including lotions (Shout-Out to Brandon!), shoe insoles (oh, YEAH I'm thinking about getting these when I go back on Tuesday!!), jewelry, clothing, toys, books, dips (Shout-Out to Mark!), Jalepeno and Habenero Jellies (Shout-Out to our FAVORITE Spicy Girls!), scrapbooking materials, dishes, whimsical gifts and just about everything in-between. 
We are going back Tuesday, as we are not QUITE done shopping yet. 

Here are a few of the treasures I found...

Large backpacks....


Small....
  
This Easel is about 15" tall
Or this table-top Easel (RED and Fleur de Lis!) is about 8" tall.
Look at this one!!  - BEGGING for my coffee table....


2 comments:

  1. love the goodies that you found

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the blog.... Love seeing all the things you do do!!!
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete